Corona & Geflipt
Finally the time has come, we can open again! Although under limited conditions, but still. In any case, we are very happy that we can welcome you in our restaurant or on the terrace again!
We ask you to take into account the following measures in the coming period to ensure that everything runs as smoothly and safely as possible:
1) Don't come if you have the flu or a cold. Do you already have a reservation? Please cancel it as soon as possible so that the table is free for someone else! We would love to welcome you again as soon as you feel 100% better!
2) Reserve a table in advance. This is mandatory if you want to sit inside. Outside you can now also make a reservation, this helps us to spread any crowds as much as possible.
3) A maximum of 2 people can sit at a table, unless it is a household.
4) Please report to one of our employees at the entrance upon arrival. Someone will come as soon as possible to welcome you and point you to your table.
5) Disinfect your hands before entering the restaurant with the disinfectant spray present.
6) Try to walk through the restaurant as little as possible.
7) Consult with one of our employees before using the toilet in order to prevent a queue.
8) Always keep sufficient distance from other guests and our employees.
9) Pay with PIN or credit card. Our employees will come to you with the mobile PIN or you can pay at the exit.
10) Always follow the instructions of our employees.
Of course we will also take all necessary hygiene and safety measures into account as closely as possible. We have identified and anticipated many possible scenarios for this. Nevertheless, certainly in the beginning, situations will occasionally arise that were not foreseen or unintentionally turn out differently than desired. We will have to deal with this as well as possible at that moment. We would like to ask for your understanding, as this situation is of course strange and new for us all.
Let's try to make a great success of the reopening of the Dutch restaurants!